The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

From the style to the humour to the music to the characters to the message, this is perhaps the most powerful animation I've ever watched on Newgrounds, even exceeding that of your previous one. Can't wait to see more content from you! It's been 2 years, but definitely worth it for a 20 minute long extremely high quality animation. Keep up the fantastic work!

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

Okay... That is scariest thing I've ever seen. Also, I like the odd twist at the ending. It's really... Odd.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

This is genius! The only thing I didn't like was when he said "stick it in your asshole." I just think that something better could've been said there.

@Below

He's american.

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

@below More like... FULL ASSING!! *da dun, crash!* HAHAHAHA! Good animation. Assuming you made it with what you made fun of :P

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

I have 3 things, but only 2 of them are for you.

1.) I think you should animate the human and get rid of those black spots in the backgrounds.

2.) More jokes.

And CrapJack, stop trying to be Canadian.

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

creepiest thing I've ever saw.

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

I couldn't pull myself away from the game at the beginning XD

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

This has rasist jokes, gay jokes, horror jokes, rapist jokes, autistic jokes, and random jokes. I LOVE IT!

SCF- A SLENDER HALLOWEEN SCF- A SLENDER HALLOWEEN

Pretty good, just I don't like how the grass doesn't move with the the trees, cars etc.

Ragemelon Ragemelon

OMG, I just saw it was made by Sexual-Lobster and was afraid to watch :3

Sexual-Lobster responds:

awww don't be like that.