Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

SEQUAL TIME!

Audition - Dance Game Audition - Dance Game

I think it gets a bit repetitive, and you should change the name if it's just a tribute, because people may think it's the real thing. But otherwise, better than what I can do!

Multitask Multitask

@down I got 96 and I almost had a heart attack! I was breathing loudly, and my heart was beating at like, 120 beats per minute!

Skincraft Skincraft

This was very helpfull, just one thing. When you click on export/save, and then save it, and click upload skin to minecraft.net, on Chrome it says that it's unavailable. Try changing it so that it goes to "minecraft.net/profile" instead of "minecraft.net/profile/". with a slash at the end, because then it'll think that it's a catagory called " " because there's an extra slah at the end. So I'd sugguest you fix that, but if it's just me, then whatever. I'm just sayin.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

still not fixed yet?

Come on guys, please, do something sbout this!

Parthenon Breakout Parthenon Breakout

Pretty sweet

I like the music, I wasn't really expecting this for the game though.... You should think about making options for the ball to move at different speeds...

IzzyDude responds:

I actually had the ball set to a higher speed setting to balance out the size of the paddle. Might improve this later on but I doubt it's going to be a sensation or anything. And if you like the music, tell the artists themselves! I'm sure they'd appreciate it (:

3D Target Shooting - V2 3D Target Shooting - V2

Awesome!

this game, is truly amazing! Great job!