{NA} Mysterious (Loop) {NA} Mysterious (Loop)

A little short (as many have already told you), but I don't know what people mean when they say it doesn't look properly, I'm having no trouble at all. Good job! :)

Afternoon Blues (Improv) Afternoon Blues (Improv)

This made my day. It's so beautiful and peaceful :) I am left speechless, and I don't know what else to say. The ending is in need of a little work, but it's definitely what I'm looking for. Keep it up! :D

BlazingDragon responds:

And you made my day! Thanks sqertysam. :)

Blue Blue

What a beautiful soundtrack. All that I have to say is that the percussion click does get a bit tedious after a bit (perhaps make it slightly quieter after a while), but none the less, it's beautiful :)

StinsonJazz responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!! :D

Song For Snow Song For Snow

Call me old fashioned, (even though I'm still in my early teens), but I don't really like the sound of the drum rhythm. The song is very relaxing for me until the 16bit drums kick in. I would just stick with the classic drum kit if I were you.

Other than that, great song! :)

Open the Wind Open the Wind

I like the harmony, but with the rhythm throughout the beginning and middle it's a bit spastic for me. There's just not enough sound of the guitar, and too many swooshes and picking noises.

Also, this is of no relevance to your guitar playing, but perhaps if you really want the audio quality to shine, a hundred or so bucks can buy you an amazing Blue Yeti off of eBay or Kijiji ;)

I'll still give you 4 stars just because it sounds really awesome, but it needs a little work in my opinion. There's a lot you can do with this!

nookierobber responds:

Yeah a big thankyou to audacity for screwing up the audio, those spastic parts are NOT supposed to sound like that. Eventually when I get it all figured out ill repost this song done right

Winds of Solitude Winds of Solitude

I love how the tag "skyrim" just fits this piece so well. It really has a medieval aspect to it.

FinnMK responds:

It was originally going to be for a Skyrim music mod that never quite happened, so I'm glad I got the feel right!

Darkwave Darkwave

As always, you never cease to provide something I can listen to for hours :D This almost has a steam punk feel... And I love it :)

Set Down Your Glass Cover Set Down Your Glass Cover

A very emotional song. Good work!

(Also, was that you singing? You've got a beautiful voice c: )

FinnMK responds:

Thanks so much! And yes it was :D

The Great Adventure The Great Adventure

Beautiful! Just magnificent! Please, if you ever get the time to tweak it, please PM me the link to the new song, I would be so happy :D

TheoryGuy responds:

I'll do just that, thank you!

loss of innocence loss of innocence

I do agree with TheDoor6. The Cymbals weren't really that necessary. They do ruin the mood, and that's partially because of the type of cymbal that you used. perchaps you should use a light gong or some concert cymbals. Also, I think that the wind at the end should just slowly fade away instead of just ending abruptly.

johnfn responds:

Yeah, your criticisms are correct. Will keep them in mind for next time :-)