The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

From the style to the humour to the music to the characters to the message, this is perhaps the most powerful animation I've ever watched on Newgrounds, even exceeding that of your previous one. Can't wait to see more content from you! It's been 2 years, but definitely worth it for a 20 minute long extremely high quality animation. Keep up the fantastic work!

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

Okay... That is scariest thing I've ever seen. Also, I like the odd twist at the ending. It's really... Odd.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

This is genius! The only thing I didn't like was when he said "stick it in your asshole." I just think that something better could've been said there.

@Below

He's american.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

SEQUAL TIME!

Audition - Dance Game Audition - Dance Game

I think it gets a bit repetitive, and you should change the name if it's just a tribute, because people may think it's the real thing. But otherwise, better than what I can do!

Multitask Multitask

@down I got 96 and I almost had a heart attack! I was breathing loudly, and my heart was beating at like, 120 beats per minute!

{NA} Mysterious (Loop) {NA} Mysterious (Loop)

A little short (as many have already told you), but I don't know what people mean when they say it doesn't look properly, I'm having no trouble at all. Good job! :)

Afternoon Blues (Improv) Afternoon Blues (Improv)

This made my day. It's so beautiful and peaceful :) I am left speechless, and I don't know what else to say. The ending is in need of a little work, but it's definitely what I'm looking for. Keep it up! :D

BlazingDragon responds:

And you made my day! Thanks sqertysam. :)

Blue Blue

What a beautiful soundtrack. All that I have to say is that the percussion click does get a bit tedious after a bit (perhaps make it slightly quieter after a while), but none the less, it's beautiful :)

StinsonJazz responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!! :D

Jokes Jokes

I'm black, jewish AND a rapist :3

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ToonHole responds:

The holy trinity. Best of luck to your career in comedy, good sir.

Valentine's day. Valentine's day.

@Arnold0510 OMG A BAD WORD, IT OFFENSIVE AND UNFUNNY CAUSE I HAVE NO SEnsE OF HUMOR

MC - CB 3 MC - CB 3

WOOOOOOOOT!!!

I've been waiting for this moment! I really liked the first two!